- Relaxation massage: A calming massage that focuses on relieving stress from the body and mind.
- Therapeutic massage: A combination of rhythmic and deep tissue massage to help alleviate tight muscles while relieving stress.
- Remedial massage: Deep tissue massage to either address injury or tight muscles.
- Lymphatic drainage: A very gentle and light whole body treatment that
relaxes the body and helps to stimulate the body's lymphatic system.
Helps reduce fluid retention.
- Bowen Therapy: A massage offering moves over muscle and soft tissue to stimulate healing.
- Hot Stones: Therapeutic massage is coupled with heated, flat stones stimulating circulation and warming tight muscles.
- Pregnancy Massage: Therapeutic massage for aches and pains of pregnancy.
- Reflexology: A stimulating massage usually to points on the feet relating to organs in the body.